BreakingEternityBreakingEternity

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Aroura Wings Aroura Wings

I'm not that sure as to what constitutes as scoring objectives and obstacles. I would have continued flying for hours had I not wanted to find out what happens when I hit a red square.

As is, I like the graphics for the most part. It's a good looking, if confusing, game. Not bad.

runfunc responds:

Thank you, you can always press space again if you hit a red square.

Space Gas -The Final Fart Space Gas -The Final Fart

It's funny, sure. But it's not really interesting. As has been said, you can't exactly dodge. You can't play a CPU. It's a little boring, really. If there was some more added, it might not be half bad. But as is, it's kinda a waste.

bridh responds:

Yep, this is a multiplayer game - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLmADg0__fw&feature=colike
this video should help anyone see the game mechanics clearer.

The Maze The Maze

Funny, I have to admit. Decent remake, considering this is your first attempt at Flash games.

Kill the dentist Kill the dentist

Not bad, really. Pretty good stress reliever, I suppose. Would be nice if you could do more actions, or if it was an actual fight. It'd be pretty nice then.

Pokemon Interactive Pokemon Interactive

Well....It took me a few seconds to realize that what was on my screen was the loaded product. Sure, it's cute and all, but there's absolutely nothing here yet. I'm kinda interested in what you might grow from this, but currently it's just....well, trash. I'm not really understanding how it made it past the submission process and all that, but all the more power to you I guess.

Good luck in the future with this, you have potential with it, I suppose. Just don't waste it.